Cultivating a Business Community Dedicated to Your Success
Does your entrepreneurial journey ever feel lonely? Would the input of other leaders who are on a similar path help you gain a wider perspective? Are you ready to find a safe environment of business peers to support you in achieving your dreams?
Join our community of trusted, small business owners working together to find solutions to the unique challenges of entrepreneurship. Our Meridian Mastermind Boards™ are facilitated, peer advisory groups, consisting of a maximum of 10 carefully selected entrepreneurs who meet monthly for three hours to:
- Share monthly goals–what you learned and how you grew through the pursuit
- Celebrate wins!
- Gain new awareness and insights on monthly educational topics
- Discuss topics you need guidance and feedback about
- These are not networking groups; however, relationships naturally develop because of experience and contacts, which expands and accelerates growth. find solutions and celebrate achievement.
Next Level Board
Every board member reaps the benefit of the Meridian Mastermind Board™ design, regardless of the type of board it is. Meridian Next Level Boards™ were created for business owners who have the challenges and complexities associated with larger more established businesses. The major difference is that it is a four-hour gathering aimed at “next-level” topics.
Next Level Meridian Mastermind Members typically have the following characteristics:
- Personal earnings of at least $100,000
- Established business—at least three years in business
- Multiple employees and/or subcontractors
- Motivation to take their business to the NEXT LEVEL
Join a Meridian Mastermind Board!
Prior to joining a Meridian Mastermind Board, each applicant is interviewed to ensure they join a board to meets their specific goals and to ensure a good fit with the Meridian Community. Please request an interview prior to signing up for a board. Contact Meredith Myers today at 303-506-7175.
We believe in a pay-as-you-go method. Our goal and commitment is to ensure you receive substantial value each month you participate, and you may cancel your subscription at any time.